Thursday, July 22, 2010

Going to Breakfast with Grandma Owen

Grandma Owen called last night to say she's in town and wanted to take everyone to breakfast. We went to Kneaders for their delectable all-you-can-eat french toast. When we got home, Annalyn and I headed straight out for Girl's Day with my friend Cindy. Annalyn loves to have a house full of girls to play with. We had so much fun baking and playing games and painting glitter toes and gabbing like yentas that I forgot to even take any pictures from the Girl's Day portion of the day.



I keep making this face in pictures I take myself and I never like it. Gotta work on that.



Decided to go full Farrah with my hair.

Here's pictures from our breakfast. I had a hard time getting anyone to clump together for group pictures, but, I did what I could to capture the moment:















1 comment:

  1. I miss going out to breakfast...looks way yummy...and I love the hair neen, you look so pretty, as usual!

    ReplyDelete