Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Blog

I've heard it noised around that I should keep a blog. I do disagree. I'm too mundane, too opinionated, too loud-mouthed to write all the stuff that isn't going on in my life and all of my unappreciated thoughts upon it.

But, I've been inspired by this blog:

http://loudonmadnessandmayhem.blogspot.com

to perhaps try to contribute a little something different to the internet than I had been putting out there previously.

I'm fairly sure it'll end up like this shirt:



but hear that it ought not to matter if I have readers or not. I should write for myself, they say. (???? I'm supposed to schlep my frontal lobe all the way to the computer JUST for myself??? No audience? I don't get it...)

I need to shake off my *karate guess so* attitude and replace it with an *OK, I'll do it!* one. So, here it is. Remember, it wasn't my idea.

2 comments:

  1. K, you big fat liar. 1st, THANK YOU. 2nd, I am SOOOOOOOOO excited that you are going to do this...if for NO ONE else, than for ME. I need you! I need a like minded person's example and validation. \"/ Someone who has gone before...and someone to bounce ideas off of. It was good to meet you finally. I wish we had more time before the stampede came in. I had so much to say before I was so RUDELY interrupted by the wild ones. Anyways, please keep in touch. Cause, REALLY...I NEED YOU!Thanks again, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the NICEST compliment that starts with "you big fat liar" that I've ever received. :)

    ReplyDelete