Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am determined to exercise regularly when my back is healed so I can keep it strong and uninjured. I hate not being able to move quickly and get things done. It is a good reminder to me to be so thankful that I do not have many back problems and that my health is good.

The kids have done so much today to help with the house and the babies. Henna went to the dds this morning and her mom met us there. Mom says that she'd read that she can come to drs appts and I think it's a good thing. Mom has never been anything but humble and grateful with me and I have no problem with her being around to see what advice the medical people give.

However, her presence doesn't calm Henna much. Today the dds office had me busy with paperwork during nearly the entire visit (which only took about 3 mins). Henna knows that mom gives her what she wants to Henna is extra tantrumy with mom. I don't know if it's my place to advise mom or if I should just let it be.

Henna knows, for instance, not to hit me or she will have timeout. But, she hits mom repeatedly. It's not painful or with any power to it, just a light swipe, but it's that boundary of authority that's being crossed.

There wasn't a good chance today for me to advise mom at all today, but I think next time I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment